• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello Everyone!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello…
I’m new here and to the hobby, as many here already probably are too. I purchased my first T from Casey yesterday and I’m excited to be a part of the community. Peter Parker is a B. hamorii and I’m interested to see what this journey holds for us!

It was wonderful meeting up with you yesterday! You're gonna love it here on the forum. There are lots of friendly folks, good advice and tons of fun!

setsunadiava

Hello…
I’m new here and to the hobby, as many here already probably are too. I purchased my first T from Casey yesterday and I’m excited to be a part of the community. Peter Parker is a B. hamorii and I’m interested to see what this journey holds for us!
Peter Parker is an adorable name<3

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello…
Welcome to the forum. You figured me out...Im new also. ;)