• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello everyone!

PsychosisT

Just wanted to say hi, and I'm excited to be joining the community. I collected Ts for a while, and then got out of the hobby in 2015. Debated getting back in for a while, and finally pulled the trigger on a couple slings about a week ago. It's amazing how much changed in the 5 yrs I was away. My versicolor isn't even the same genus XD. So my first 2 slings getting back are a C. Versicolor ~ 1 inch, and a C. Cyaneopubescens ~ 1.75 inch. I kept a couple versicolors a while back and loved them. The care seems to have evolved quite a bit on them as well, so I will be experimenting with less moisture on this sling. This will be my first GBB, and I am so excited. Always wanted one, and finally got a chance to pick up a well established sling. Anyways I am really excited to be a part of the community, and I look forward to chatting with everyone. Cheers!

FishermanSteve

3 Year Member
Welcome back! I have been binging all of Tom Moran’s videos and podcasts. He covers a lot of husbandry notes for several species and he is just an awesome guy that’s super passionate about getting reliable info to hobbyists. I would def recommend checking out his stuff to get current on what’s happened in the hobby over the last few years.