• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello Everyone!

IMAGINE1391

3 Year Member
Hello! I’m new to the forum and I am kind of new to this hobby. I owned a Chilean rose hair Tarantuala and about a year ago unfortunately, he passed. I only had him for about a year as well and I thought I was doing everything fine with him but the T died. I have no idea how old the T was so it may have not been my fault.

I want to get back into this hobby again now more than ever. I’m excited to say that next weekend I will be gathering up all the necessary things to own a T and once I have my enclosure ready, I am ordering a Theraphosa Stirmi.

I know it is said they are difficult to take care of but I have been doing a ton of research on these magnificent creatures and I am eager to begin caring for a Goliath. And I am getting on this forum for a reason. To get help from all of you!