• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hello all!

IEatSand

Hey everyone, just joined looking for advice on sling care, had 2 tarantulas so far, one of which was a Brazilian white knee I had for around 5 years after getting her as a adult. The other was NOT a good idea for someone's 2nd tarantula, a juvenile Poecilotheria regalis! I misjudged just how bolty and defensive they were, but it was always fun to feed :D, gave it to a more experienced keeper after a while and kept my calm, slower girl. hoping to get a few more sometime, maybe even another speedy hellspawn someday haha!

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello to you sand eater and welcome to this great and friendly forum. There is already a wealth of knowledge posted on the site (using the search tool) on how to raise slings as well as what would be good tarantulas to start with until you'll get more comfortable. For anything else please ask away as you have here wonderful and nonjudgmental people ready to help.
Cheers.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Welcome!

Looking forward to learning more about your keeping and kept.species.

We encourage the use of scientific names, it makes for more accurate advice and knowledge/care of our pets in the long-run.

Again, welcome to the forum and family!

Latest posts