• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Heller

T'z_and_more_T'z

3 Year Member
Yea, I'm definitely late on this. Names Eddie. Been in and out of the tarantula hobby for roughly 25 years. Got out back in 2014. Got back in last year, and maaaaaan has this hobby changed, not exactly sure for good or bad. So I figured I'd give it one last try, this time I'm only focusing on a small handful of Ts instead of a few hundred. Thank for letting me join this group. My P Subfusca highland female Morada says greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• 20220427_223051.jpg
    20220427_223051.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 4

T'z_and_more_T'z

3 Year Member
Yea, I'm definitely late on this. Names Eddie. Been in and out of the tarantula hobby for roughly 25 years. Got out back in 2014. Got back in last year, and maaaaaan has this hobby changed, not exactly sure for good or bad. So I figured I'd give it one last try, this time I'm only focusing on a small handful of Ts instead of a few hundred. Thank for letting me join this group. My P Subfusca highland female Morada says greatly appreciated.
Just want to add. So far I've met some awesome folks on here. Hope it's a better experience this time around, then when I started.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Just want to add. So far I've met some awesome folks on here. Hope it's a better experience this time around, then when I started.

Well, you're in the "right" forum. Lots of friendly folks here! :) I'm glad you decided to come back to the hobby. It's kinda hard to stay away. I've done it a few times, myself but I keep coming back. Love your HL female. She's beautiful!

Latest posts