• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Harpactira pulchripes

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have (2x) 1" slings for $150 shipped LAG. They are both fat and healthy little babies! Slamming pinhead crickets! Pictured below are exact specimens.

IMG_20171218_215715233.jpg

IMG_20171218_215352365.jpg

TOS: Must report any issues within 2 hours of delivery or pickup. Must be present at time of delivery or have held for pickup at your local facility. If package returns to courier facility at any point in time for any reason, LAG is void and no refund given. I do not refund shipping costs for any reason. In event of DOA I will refund purchase price only. LAG is void and no refund given if ALL of TOS are not followed. Heat pack included at no additional cost. Thanks for looking! :)

Payment: Google wallet

Last edited:

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I got one of these from her and it's thriving. In fact, I'm chilling a cricket to disable it right now.

These guys are expensive but hardy. Tom Moran has quite a few very good videos on this species and one on the entire genus.

They're great spiders, worth every cent. Check out my review and unpacking posted elsewhere on this forum.