• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Happy Thanksgiving

Rich Kaminski

3 Year Member
Happy Thanksgiving to all you fellow t's lovers. Enjoy your day, and be thankful for what you have. I will be enjoying some roasted turkey, with all the trimmings. Enjoy and be happy!

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Actually most commercial turkey breeds are genetically bred, so that even with out growth hormones, they grow too large to support themselves on their own legs and either break the limbs or are cripple from arthritis. So in this case eating them is more humane...

Rich Kaminski

3 Year Member
Actually most commercial turkey breeds are genetically bred, so that even with out growth hormones, they grow too large to support themselves on their own legs and either break the limbs or are cripple from arthritis. So in this case eating them is more humane...
Yeah well so is peanut butter, and just about all fruits and vegtables, so I guess we can eat much. Plus I'm for eating tuna, that is caught in dolphin nets.like I say save a tree eat a beaver....

Latest posts