• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Happy Birthday to me.

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
We blow our minds with the truth, together we stand for the youth,
I'm 48 today, I guess I stand for the new wave of oldies.
I can see you were having a blast while I was counting sheep...Happy birthday again!!!!
15212962127691028053930.jpg
I'll have a couple shots of this for ya!!

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I watched Kiss, Motley Crue then I got unleashed with the Priest!
I like to keep my birthdays light, remembering the teen , and even preteen songs!
I might thrash Slayer, or Exodus , or that new pop group Metallica, but they're just ripping off Nickleback anyway aren't they?
Some birthdays it's early Adam and the Ants, the original goth punk new romantic bondage sex music stuff , and that can lead to all kinds of hell as I relive that period, so this year was pretty mellow.

Dave Jay

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Didn't get wild enough to tease the bleepers out of a T and get bitten on purpose though dude! I don't know if you're a legend or a wanker! We're all a bit of both. @Shampain !
*at this point I was going to say something about otherwise we'd be women, but I'm too scared. I guess I should man up, but manning up, and admitting there are differences emotionally between women and can lead to the extinction of all mankind.