• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Hapalopus sp columbia large

Lawrence b

3 Year Member
Checking on couple spiders not seen for little while and got to female pumpkin patch and found some spiderlings . The thing is think she holding a sack because I ve disturbed her do I take the sack or leave it.
SAM_3931.JPG

Lawrence b

3 Year Member
I dont know when she had sack and cant find the book for pairs put so far about 58 spiderling .

DTG

3 Year Member
What did you finally do? I have a few females bred and am curious about the results:)

Lawrence b

3 Year Member
I ve roughly got about 60 but only got about 43 left ,which probes not to bad seeing it was only my second breeding attempt and firist success.​

Lawrence b

3 Year Member
To tell you the truth not been keeping any records on molts but there roughly around 2cm mark some bigger some smaller .So how many females you mated and how long you been breed ts .

DTG

3 Year Member
I have been breeding for 20 years, but this is the first year I have tried the Hap. sp. I received some Colombia small and have bred them and triceriatus, so hopefully I will have produce all three species in the next six months.

Lawrence b

3 Year Member
20 years is a fair while looks like you known what your doing , so look forward to seeing your results .

DTG

3 Year Member
One of the Hap sp. Colombia large just molted, but the male is still kicking, so there is still hope:)

DTG

3 Year Member
Just as soon as she puts some weight on, he is going back in with her:) He is a bit skinny, but I am sure he will last a bit longer...

Latest posts