• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Halloween spider...

mrsoul1974

3 Year Member
My mom sent me this pic of her new Halloween spider decoration.

Attachments

• Picture0929192213_1.jpg
    Picture0929192213_1.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 9

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Asdas have a spider skeleton that looks great (but anatomically impossible but who cares eh?!)
Is it a big metallic type which has the skeleton on the inside? If so, I got one last year. even though you are 100% right. it's not anatomically correct
edit....just realised you also shared the link. it is different. I have a picture if the one I am talking about in my 2018 album but for knows how to find it on the new forum layout. ha ha

Rs50matt

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I think people need to start placing complete moults in shops with their Halloween items. Forget the treat part. Just trick. You won't see the reactions yourself but we can all sit at home and smile knowing someone's found your gift

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
I think people need to start placing complete moults in shops with their Halloween items. Forget the treat part. Just trick. You won't see the reactions yourself but we can all sit at home and smile knowing someone's found your gift.

A few years ago before my boys were old enough to go trick or treating, I stayed home and set out a table with bowls of candy surrounded by my biggest molts. It was definitely a conversation starter haha

Haha both brilliant ideas. Love to do that. Just one problem....I don't have enough moults. Maybe someone could lend me some of theirs? Lol Now who to ask........didn't @ilovebrachys have 21 the other day (in just 1 day too!!)?!! :p:D:D;)

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Haha both brilliant ideas. Love to do that. Just one problem....I don't have enough moults. Maybe someone could lend me some of theirs? Lol Now who to ask........didn't @ilovebrachys have 21 the other day (in just 1 day too!!)?!! :p:D:D;)
Lol unfortunately not all in one day @Jess S.. I think the most I've ever had in one day was 14 :p