• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Greetings!!

Ravenrose

3 Year Member
Hi all,

So im here because i have a Chilean Rose Tarantula. Her name is Rosie and shes about a year old. Im a beginner with tarantula and would love to learn more from others who have them.

I have other pets besides her, i have 4 cats, a dog, 4 beardies, 5 rats, and an APH.

I will post a pic when i learn how to, i tried to upload an avatar but it stopped loading on multiple occasions so my appologies.

Anyways, lovely to meet you all

Raven

jetfire

3 Year Member
Aph...hedgie? I love those little guys! I had an albino male for almost a decade, he had free roam of my apartment if I was home.he loved his crickets and mealies,I would just toss them to him, and he'd run them down.great stuff...

Ravenrose

3 Year Member
Yeah a hedgie! Hes an awesome little guy, i have him a rather large rabbit cage in my living room. He loves mealies but spits out crickets haha

Josh

Administrator
Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
Hello and welcome to the forum! Thanks for joining us! I'd love to see some photos of all your critters!

Latest posts