• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Grammostola pulchra

Incompletegeek

3 Year Member
It’s not much but this is the best photo I’ve been able to take of my G. pulchra in the year and half I’ve had her. She was about 1” across when I got her.

She’s really got that gloss black coat now and I think she looks beautiful. She’s been such a great T to care for. Great eater, always out and about but this is the first time she’s been in a cage with moderately transparent plastic that doesn’t photos with glare!

Hoping to get a photo of my C. versicolor as well soon but she’s been hiding in her cork hideout for the month or two since she was rehoused and only coming out to drink when we aren’t about.
She has also, very annoyingly, webbed the top of the cork tube to look like the vacuum nozzle you use for getting into corners - hard to look down and impossible to get light past it - grrr! I know she’s molted since rehousing but only because I’ve seen the tips of her toes sticking out the top.

Attachments

• 29570B1E-1EBD-4950-A158-7F6615EAAE4F.jpeg
    29570B1E-1EBD-4950-A158-7F6615EAAE4F.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 22

Latest posts