• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Grammostola Pulchra

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi all
Meet Raven my Grammostola Pulchra juvenile.She is with me since 08.04.2020 and is bought from @Phil.A very healthy gorgeous little girl but that's not a surprise having in mind where I purchased her from.lol
She is currently housed in a beautiful acrylic enclosure that is a present from @T-Baby (Thank you very much once again!)
The reason why I am posting a bit late is that after I housed her she expanded her burrow and chose to live the fossorial life untill last few days.She is fed a large cricket once a week and is eating like a champ since day two with me.
Here are few pics of her and the enclosure.
20200423_094908.jpg

20200423_094846.jpg

20200423_094811.jpg

20200423_094807.jpg

Thanks for reading.
Regards Konstantin

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi all
Raven is doing very well.
She is still settling in as it seems as spends quite a bit of time on the sides.Not sure if me accidentally overflowing the water dish and moistening that corner may have caused that behaviour as thay like it dry as far as I know.
She for some reason closed herself out of her burrow this morning.

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi all
A little update.
She keeps eating and eating.I feed her one large cricket once a week but decided to put her on diet as she is getting very fat.lol
After the last feed I did the usual maintenance and opened her burrow for her as she seems to spend fair bit of time on the sides.That and my decision not to feed her for a while seems to have upset her as she went in and closed shop later in the day.Stroppy cow! haha
Regards Konstantin

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi all
A little update.
Raven moulted a week ago sealed inside her hide and has not resurfaced yet.Its cool to see the jet black,new fuzz trough my spy hole.
Unfortunately pics for the rest of you once she desides to come out.lol
Thanks for reading.
Regards Konstantin

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi all
Raven had another moult 3 days ago and is pushing close 4 inches DLS atm.She is a stroppy cow and only of my juveniles that kicks hairs at me now and then.lol
Regards Konstantin
.She is still sealed in so pics to follow.

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi all
Few weeks ago Raven cleaned and closed her burrow. Initially I thought she will moult again as she does that when entering premoult but after a week and a bit she opened it and was poking her legs waiting for food.I fed her and she has been eating well since then.Needed to rearrange the shelf and she got a new home since she is still eating strong .

20210227_121022.jpg

20210227_121035.jpg

Regards Konstantin

Konstantin

3 Year Member
Hi all
its been a while since my last update but its Grammostola at the end of the day and things are happening slow.lol
She has been on and off her food for a while and I was waiting for a moult. She seems to have slowed down as she gained some size as last cycle was 246 days compared to 104 from before that.She is a big girl now at arround 4.5 - 5 inch and looking awesome.
Enjoy
20210519_003125.jpg

Regards Konstantin

Latest posts