• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Gottarantulas (aka Brickster)

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
WELCOME TO THE FORUM, JASON!!! :p:)Jason is awesome to deal with! I have dealt with him on SEVERAL occasions with nothing but a pleasurable experience each and every time. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him for trading, loaning, or purchasing. His prices are more than fair! His species are top notch and very healthy. Most importantly, he is honest and keeps to his word. 100% satisfactory on my end!!! If you click on his review link you can see quite a few reviews just from me, alone.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Yet another wonderful purchase from Jason. I bought a mature female A. seemani (bcf) from Jason and she is super healthy! Packing was great (as always)...she came in a large box with lots of protection! Jason is very friendly to deal with (don't let the communication fool you folks- this guy stays super busy and has an awesome career so he can't communicate often) and when he does communicate, there's no disappointment! Everything is pretty much said & done in 1 paragraph! Awesome guy!!! Hands down! I will order from him again and again.....thanks Jason! It's an honor knowing you in this hobby! :)

Thistles

3 Year Member
I bought some beasties from Jason in May and have neglected my reviewer duties! The spiders were healthy and arrived on schedule for a great price. Thank you!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Received my penult male P. vittata from Jason last week. I can't be happier with my purchase! He is an awesome guy to deal with and worth the wait!

Thanks, Jason. Love to do business with you! :)

Latest posts