• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Got some new Pokies!!! And a few unrelated critters...

~*~*Poeci Princess*~*~

3 Year Member
Got a P. fasciatus female juvie, a P. smithi, a young P. regalis, and a VERY young P. metallica!!! As well as a freebie MF G. rosea!!! And the unrelated critters are: 1 juvie male Jackson chameleon, 1 juvie female Jackson chameleon, 1 baby male veiled chameleon, and 1 baby female veiled chameleon!!! ^__^

Attachments

• G rosea MF.JPG
    G rosea MF.JPG
    799.1 KB · Views: 20
  • P fasciatus female.JPG
    P fasciatus female.JPG
    347.9 KB · Views: 20
  • P metallica.JPG
    P metallica.JPG
    274.1 KB · Views: 23
  • P regalis juvie.JPG
    P regalis juvie.JPG
    363.2 KB · Views: 19
  • P regalis juvie2.JPG
    P regalis juvie2.JPG
    556.7 KB · Views: 23
  • P smithi.JPG
    P smithi.JPG
    368.3 KB · Views: 19
  • Female Baby Veiled.JPG
    Female Baby Veiled.JPG
    676.5 KB · Views: 22
  • Female Baby Veiled2.JPG
    Female Baby Veiled2.JPG
    431.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Female Baby Veiled3.JPG
    Female Baby Veiled3.JPG
    514.4 KB · Views: 18
  • Female Baby Veiled4.JPG
    Female Baby Veiled4.JPG
    219 KB · Views: 17
  • Female Jackson.JPG
    Female Jackson.JPG
    574.3 KB · Views: 18
  • Female Jackson2.JPG
    Female Jackson2.JPG
    673 KB · Views: 18
  • Male Baby Veiled.JPG
    Male Baby Veiled.JPG
    452.2 KB · Views: 18
  • Male Baby Veiled3.JPG
    Male Baby Veiled3.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 18
  • Male Jackson.JPG
    Male Jackson.JPG
    523.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Male Jackson2.JPG
    Male Jackson2.JPG
    640.3 KB · Views: 17

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
:D I can always count on you to agree with me :p jk... My darned P. pederseni MF ate her mate..... HE WAS FRESHLY MOLTED TOO!!! But he was tiny compared to her, he stood no chance... She's 8" he was maybe 5"....

That happens sometimes unfortunately. I try and plump my girls up big time before a pairing, but sometimes it still doesn't work.

~*~*Poeci Princess*~*~

3 Year Member
Congrats on the new additions :) Lovely spiders and some very awesome chams you have :)
Thank a lot! The Jackson's were a bundled deal male, female, and complete cage setup for $379.99.. I got a bit of a lesser deal on the Veiled I feel. $160 for male/female baby and a "custom built cage" which looks like it was built by a handyman out of his garage, not a professional like the woman described it.

CrypticSpider

3 Year Member
Well... I just started my 2nd sem of college, and I used some of my Financial Aid $$ >.< BUT IT'S FOR NECESSITIES!!!! AND THESE WERE NECESSARY!!! XD

Thank you very much! The Jackson chameleons, cage, and Pokies cost me $700+!!! Then I go and spend $160 on more chameleons!!! -slaps forehead- But but but if I spent $500+ I got a free metallica, and G. rosea MF..... IT'S JUSTIFIED DARN IT!!! LOL:p

certainly not a good idea to broadcast that info on a public forum

what a way to use taxpayers money

seriously

CrypticSpider

3 Year Member
I am not judging anyone. Merely stating that blatant use of taxpayer money intended for school should not be publically shared on the internet. it's that simple. How is that being rude? It's actually advice to keep you from getting into trouble with the legal system of America.

So pardon me for saying so. Carry on, carry on. Good luck to you in your future. Seriously.

Atx13

3 Year Member
Unless things have changed, she will have to pay the loans off after she is done with school..
Not trying to take sides, just stating a fact..