• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Good online sales???

My lady wanted to surprise me some time ago with a tarantula, when it came in I was indeed surprised.

I asked where she order from, being a noob, she had no idea. Ok, on to the labels of the box. 'Said retailer'. My head dropped and all excitement was gone. I knew these people and just knew it couldn't be good. Sure enough the sling was practically dead on arrival, and was dead within 3 days.

Emails were exchanged only to deaf ears.

Tell us what you are looking for. We can help.

nickjsims

My lady wanted to surprise me some time ago with a tarantula, when it came in I was indeed surprised.

I asked where she order from, being a noob, she had no idea. Ok, on to the labels of the box. 'Said retailer'. My head dropped and all excitement was gone. I knew these people and just knew it couldn't be good. Sure enough the sling was practically dead on arrival, and was dead within 3 days.

Emails were exchanged only to deaf ears.

Tell us what you are looking for. We can help.
Ty very much. Im looking for a female juvenile Goliath birdeater, pumpkin patch and if I can find a decent price on a good sapphire