• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Good morning

Tabitha

3 Year Member
Good morning to you!
Welcome to the forum, it’s a brilliant and friendly place, you’ll get all the top information you need here for sure.
“Look into getting a couple” Hehe...That’s what I said... 26 tarantulas ago! :rolleyes::)
Prepare to get seriously addicted! :T: They are such incredible creatures.
Best of luck with your new collection.:D

T-Baby

3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum @Delboy! This is an amazing forum to use for anything you need, everyone is always willing to help.
Let’s get you involved! What Tarantulas are you looking at getting?

Delboy

Welcome to the forum @Delboy! This is an amazing forum to use for anything you need, everyone is always willing to help.
Let’s get you involved! What Tarantulas are you looking at getting?
Don't know yet probably something that's steady and not to difficult to look after been looking at diff setups and what's best for them any suggestions for a couple of spiders cheers

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello and welcome :)
Any of the Brachypelma genus make a good tarantula to begin with.

T-Baby

3 Year Member
Don't know yet probably something that's steady and not to difficult to look after been looking at diff setups and what's best for them any suggestions for a couple of spiders cheers

Brachypelma Albopilosum is a nice one, easy to care for and looks too adorable.

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum:) as other members have already rightly pointed out Brachypelmas are an excellent introduction to tarantulas:)

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Welcome to the forum and eventually the hobby.

B. albopilosum are amazing first tarantulas. I started with one of these as a sling, easy to care for and readily available (Nicaraguan B. albopilosum look better than the Honduran variant).

G. pulchripes easy to raise, great eaters

Not sure how available they are in the UK, but a species that always gets overlooked is the A. hentzi.

MissKitty

Good morning to you!
Welcome to the forum, it’s a brilliant and friendly place, you’ll get all the top information you need here for sure.
“Look into getting a couple” Hehe...That’s what I said... 26 tarantulas ago! :rolleyes::)
Prepare to get seriously addicted! :T: They are such incredible creatures.
Best of luck with your new collection.:D

Yes, I have only 3 but want to add more!!!

Latest posts