• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Goldie reticulated python

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
IMG_5513.JPG

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Very Nice!
I`ve just got a Super Dwarf Retic.
One more question lol. How is the rules over in the uk for pythons such as these? It varies from state to state. In my state I am allowed to have one but i need a permit for it issues by fish and wildlife. But in new york the next state over ive been told you can be arrested for possession of one.

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
One more question lol. How is the rules over in the uk for pythons such as these? It varies from state to state. In my state I am allowed to have one but i need a permit for it issues by fish and wildlife. But in new york the next state over ive been told you can be arrested for possession of one.

There are no permits needed over here except for venomous species.

LC72uk

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
No rules on keeping Pythons & Boas in UK. Just any Venomous species require a D.W.A (Dangerous wild Animal licence ) . This Act was passed in 1976.
I am a former DWA licence holder.

IamKrush

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
No rules on keeping Pythons & Boas in UK. Just any Venomous species require a D.W.A (Dangerous wild Animal licence ) . This Act was passed in 1976.
I am a former DWA licence holder.
No rule on certain boas. My redtail i dont need a permit. But for any python you do need one in my state. How big is your retic currently?