1. Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Giving A Well Deserved and Awaited Review

Discussion in 'Tarantula and Invert Vendor Reviews' started by LadyFang618, Jun 18, 2017.

1. LadyFang618

LadyFang618 Active Member

Since I couldn't find a certain place to post this and because i promised a review of his business practices and customer service and overall treatment of the Ts...IM POSTING IT HERE...

So some of u may have seen @VialCreature (Scott's) post of his very long list of the slings and Mature Ts he had/has for sale...

I bought 8 slings and I couldn't have asked for better customer service through your the whole transaction. He made sure that I knew every step, even played phone tag with me for 3 days straight just to make sure that I was 100% satisfied! I couldn't believe how lively they were when they arrived and as a helpful T owner to another who can't seem to ever find pin heads, he sent me a good 50-60 pin heads free of charge so that my Pumpkin Patch babies didn't starve cuz the d hydei I had farmed hadn't hatched yet.

He is absolutely amazing and I would recommend him over and over and over again to everyone! He is absolutely wonderful and deserves everyone's business! Will post pics after I get them all completely situated and such.

Thanks for reading! Y'all! Look him up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. IamKrush

IamKrush Well-Known Member 1,000+ Post Club

Great review but i think it would be found better if it was in the reveiws section
  3. Enn49

Enn49 Moderator Staff Member 1,000+ Post Club

kormath, WolfSpider and IamKrush like this.
  4. kormath

kormath Well-Known Member 1,000+ Post Club

Please :)
Draft saved Draft deleted