• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Giant Centipedes, Wandering Spiders, Amazon Jungle Giant Tarantulas and more!

Todd Gearheart

3 Year Member
PERU import!!!

* Don't pay your rent or mortgage! Don't take grandma to lunch today! Rob that Christmas fund! Don't wait! Don't snooze on getting these super rare creatures of the Amazon jungle!!! The giant centipedes and wandering spiders will sell out in a few days or less.

*** 1st time offering of juvenile to adults of Lasiodorides polycuspulatus "Peruvian Blond" into the U.S. hobby since 2004!!! WC unsexed large juveniles to sub-adults, $100 ea., 6+@$95 ea., confirmed female sub-adult/adults, $120 ea., 6+@$115 ea. *** - already sold out 2 days post import!

Scolopendra gigantea "white-legged morph" "Amazon Goliath Centipede", SUPER RARE! GROWS TO 12"+! Limited supply! Don't snooze on these! WC unsexed large juveniles to adults, $500

Scolopendra galapagoensis "Darwin's Goliath Centipede", SUPER RARE! GROWS TO 12"+! Limited supply! Don't snooze on these! WC unsexed large juveniles to adults, $450

Scolopendra gigantea "robusta" or "orange-legged morph", SUPER RARE! GROWS TO 12"+! Limited supply! Don't snooze on these! WC unsexed large juveniles to adults, $400

Avicularia jurensis "Peruvian Giant Pinktoe", Rarely offered! WC unsexed large juveniles to sub-adults, $70 ea., 6+@$65 ea., confirmed female sub-adult/adults, $90 ea., 6+@$85 ea.

Megaphobema velvetosoma "Ecuadorian Giant Velvet Birdeater", Rarely offered! Grows to 8.75"+!, WC unsexed large juveniles to sub-adults, $100 ea., 6+@$95 ea., confirmed female sub-adult/adults, $120 ea., 6+@$115 ea.

Pamphobeteus grandis "Iquitos Giant Black Birdeater", Rarely offered! Grows to 9.5"+! WC unsexed large juveniles to sub-adults, $110 ea., 6+@$105 ea., confirmed female sub-adult/adults, $130 ea., 6+@$125 ea.

Pamphobeteus petersi "Peruvian Giant Backfire Birdeater", Rarely offered! Grows to 8.75"+! A PERSONAL favorite species! WC unsexed large juveniles to sub-adults, $110 ea., 6+@$105 ea., confirmed female sub-adult/adults, $130 ea., 6+@$125 ea.

Phoneutria boliviensis "Amazon Spotted Wandering Spider", SUPER RARE and highly venomous!!! (must be an adult and fill out a venomous form to purchase/inquire), WC unsexed large juveniles to sub-adults, $90 ea., 6+@$85 ea.

Order at:
http://tarantulaspiders.com/Order_form.php

WANTED:
* Avicularia sp. "Amazonica" (Manaus form), spiderlings or confirmed male juvenile/sub-adult/penultimate
1.0 Brachypelma emilia, penultimate or recently mature male (no more than 5 months post molt)
1.0 Brachypelma hamorii (ex. B. smithi ) penultimate male or recently mature male (no more than 5 months post molt)
1.0 Caribena (old genus: Avicularia) versicolor "Antilles Pinktoe", penultimate male or recently mature male (no more than 5 months post molt)
1.0 Chilobrachys dyscolus “South Vietnam Blue", 4"+, sub-adult/penultimate male
1.0 Grammostola iheringi "Entre Rios", 4"+, sub-adult/penultimate male
0.1 Omothymus violaceopes, adult female 6"+
* Pamphobeteus spp., .75"-2" unsexed spiderlings, 2.5"+ females
1.0 Pamphobeteus grandis (often sold in errors in the U.S. as "P. antinous"), penultimate male or recently mature male (no more than 5 months post molt)
* Poecilotheria metallica, females of any size
0.1 Poecilotheria miranda "Bengal 4-spotted Ornamental", CB 5"+ young adult/adult females
1.0 Poecilotheria rufilata, confirmed male sub-adult 3"-4"
* Xenesthis spp., .75"-2" unsexed spiderlings, 2.5"+ female

* Scolopendra heros - any size
* Purse web and trapdoor spider species - any size
• Large amounts of B. dubia and/or discoid roaches

Do NOT send messages to this site. Your shipping options/costs are detailed on the order form linked below. Ask your question(s) on the order form linked below:

Order at:
http://tarantulaspiders.com/Order_form.php

Terms of Service
Live Arrival Guarantee
Purchase price must be over $50. You must accept package on first delivery attempt. The temperature at your locality must be over 50F and below 90F for delivery to your business or local carrier's facility. Issues with shipment must be reported to me via (email, phone, whatever) within 5 hours of receipt. Etc.
Refund Policy
To receive a refund, you must (take pictures of the DOA, ship the DOA back to me at your own cost, etc) Refunds will (only be given in store credit, be the same as paid, etc). Shipping cost will not be refunded. Etc.

S.galapagoensis_dark3W.jpg

Britanikb

3 Year Member
Hey there! Saw you were needing a Avicularia Amazonica. I THINK mine is male.. I’m not sure on this.. I’m not good at vent sexing and haven’t gotten a good molt. Feel free to email me also if interested. [email protected]

Attachments

• 42C07461-3A2C-41D4-9ECA-E35C13293AF5.png
    42C07461-3A2C-41D4-9ECA-E35C13293AF5.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 6
  • 9C5A1527-0345-4070-A5FF-46C3E6FCC0C7.jpeg
    9C5A1527-0345-4070-A5FF-46C3E6FCC0C7.jpeg
    198.9 KB · Views: 6