• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Gardeners?

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Anyone out there garden? What do you plant?

I am working on my veggie and herb beds this weekend. I plant things that work well together, such as plants that attract bugs that prey on the others' pests. I don't use any chemicals, and raise my own worms for compost and fertilizer.

I also have plans to start a bog garden with carnivorous plants and am currently working on a wildlife garden to attract more birds and such to my yard.

I'd love to hear about your endeavors!

DalilahBlue

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Lol sounds about right. I spent several weeks this summer in south Georgia/north Florida studying Gopher Tortoises and they are like mini bulldozers. It was so cool we could track them in the brush because they had little networks of trails that were flattened!

Bast

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I used to grow carrots in tiny little pots so their growth would be stunted and be snack size for my spiny mouse (RIP Yakira)...and I've managed to keep 2 african violets alive for 2+years. Does that count? lol

Atx13

3 Year Member
I haven't planted anything since i've been at my new house. buti do have a couple house plants.. No garden yet.

Latest posts