• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

G rosea gravid

Charmyknux

3 Year Member
Hi all :) I've been keeping T's for ten years, raising slings and adults. I recently purchased a gorgeous female G rosea who may be gravid.
I've never bred or had an eggsac before, so I'm open to any and all advice on caring for the sac itself as well as economical advice for housing the slings should they come along.
Thanks and happy to be a part of the community!
PS: I've never seen a rosea as pink as this before!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1384746262591.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1384746262591.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 65

harleyqueen

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
that's so exciting :) I hope she is gravid. I have not bred any yet the only advice I can give is start getting little vials ready to house them when the time comes and good luck.

Charmyknux

3 Year Member
Thanks. I've had her for almost two months now and nothing's happened so I'm not sure. Either wsy I'm glad I bought her. She's very sweet :)

novakdesigns

3 Year Member
that's so exciting :) I hope she is gravid. I have not bred any yet the only advice I can give is start getting little vials ready to house them when the time comes and good luck.
Your replies are always so lovely and friendly and you always seem genuinely happy and excited for people on here. Big spider hugs :) xxx

RedCapTrio

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Yeah, but maybe a couple of years ago, rosea and porteri are used interchangeably. :)

Latest posts