• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

G pulchra

Scoolman

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Pulled the G pulchra sac a couple days ago. Bunch of little 1st stars, fat and healthy.
Also had another G pulchra drop a sac about a week ago. Just waiting on the other two females now.

The G pulchripes sac was a dud. I think she wrapped it too tight. The eggs were all clumped together and dried out.

Sabeth

3 Year Member
Congrats on your latest slings! You seem to specialize in G. pulchra...is that the case? Breeding sounds like an awesome thing. Good luck with your upcoming sacs. :)

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Pulled the G pulchra sac a couple days ago. Bunch of little 1st stars, fat and healthy.
Also had another G pulchra drop a sac about a week ago. Just waiting on the other two females now.
The G pulchripes sac was a dud. I think she wrapped it too tight. The eggs were all clumped together and dried out.
How many spiderlings to you think you have?

Scoolman

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Congrats on your latest slings! You seem to specialize in G. pulchra...is that the case? Breeding sounds like an awesome thing. Good luck with your upcoming sacs. :)
Thank you. Yes, breeding is very satisfying, and fun.

Scoolman

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Just separated them all today. All but three were second instar.
Can't say how many, due to a running contest elsewhere. I will post few pics as soon as I upload them.

Scoolman

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Here they are:

20140902_183143.jpg