• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US g pulchra slings

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hello ladies and gents, I'll have a list coming up on the forum soon but wanted to give you heads up, I have 2 beautiful G. pulchra I need to move in order to make space. They both are about 3"
Adding a picture of the "fat" one, let me know if you would like a picture of the "skinny" one as well :)
83A17F92-21A3-43ED-BBDB-5FAF8F43659F.jpeg

Leepbby

Hello ladies and gents, I'll have a list coming up on the forum soon but wanted to give you heads up, I have 2 beautiful G. pulchra I need to move in order to make space. They both are about 3"
Adding a picture of the "fat" one, let me know if you would like a picture of the "skinny" one as well

Adding a picture of the "fat" one, let me know if you would like a picture of the "skinny" one as well :)View attachment 59719
Are these going to be available? I would be very interested.. :)