• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US G. PULCHRA, C. CYANEOPUBESCENS AND MORE!!!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have the following available for sale and these won't last long so get them while you can! :) FREEBIE WITH EVERY PURCHASE OVER $100 (excluding shipping)!!!!

0.0.xx 3/4-1" Grammastola pulchra "BRAZILIAN BLACK TARANTULA"- ONLY $65 each!! Limited supply! Beautiful jet black tarantula that grows to an impressive size. Great for beginners! HOBBY GEM!! ONE OF THE MOST DESIRED SPECIES AND RARELY AVAILABLE.

0.5.0 ~3" Sub adult C. cyaneopubescens females- these beautiful girls are fast growing, prolific webbers and make a perfect display pet! ONLY $125 each!!

0.1.0 Adult female O. aureotibialis- $125 this girl is gorgeous! An old world species that is very bold in color and eye catching. Beautiful jet black with orange fringes.

0.1.0 4.5+" young female C. sp. kaeng krachen- very large growing asian species. One of the largest chilobrachys! Beautiful black/mocha coloration. -$150

0.1.0 young Adult female C. elegans- this girl is as cute as they come. Cute little iridescent heart shape on her abdomen, black and iridescent orange. Perfect for you dwarf lovers! Only $125!

1.0.0 possible penult P. cancerides- $80 this guy is an aggressive eater and makes a great display tarantula. Rarely hidden. Would make an excellent breeder in the future!

0.1.0 Sub adult female P. nigricolor- $165
This girl is gorgeous! Already a great size and eats like a champ!

0.1.0 adult female A. seemani (blue)- $100
This girl is as gorgeous as they come with beautiful blue coloration and cream colored striping on her legs. Peach coloration under her abdomen. This is a great display tarantula and does fairly well for beginners!

0.1.0 Sub adult female C. marshalli- $85 prolific webber and gotta love the horn! :)

0.1.0 Adult female C. marshalli- $125 this girl is an impressive size for the species. She is BEAUTIFUL and recently molted a few weeks ago. Perfect time to breed her!

0.0.xx 3/4-1" P. muticus- $35 each- the "king baboon" grows to an impressive size. These tarantulas get very heavy bodied with thick hind legs. If you want a tarantula that grows to a large size with attitude, this is the one for you!

0.1.0 Mature female B. vagans- $100 this is a beautiful species. Very hardy and grows fairly quickly for a brachypelma species (3+" within a year for me). Black with red abdominal setae and good for beginners. Excellent display species!

0.0.xx 1+" P. pulcher- $35 each - this is a beautiful Psalmopeus species. They can be flighty and a bit nervous but an overall great tarantula to own! Did I mention beautiful? Look this one up because you won't be disappointed! ;)

0.0.2 2.5-2.75" P. regalis- $75 each! very beautiful poecilotheria. This one is a classic! Grows to an impressive size and eats like a champ!

TOS: LAG for express shipping only ($45). Priority shipping is $7-15 depending on size of box needed to ship with. You will receive a tracking number once I ship. If you need me to ship at a time that's convenient for you to receive, I will gladly do so. I am not responsible for carrier delays or any mishaps accompanied with due to such. In event of DOA and ALL terms of service are followed, I will offer a replacement if in stock or credit towards other stock (if I don't have anything you want at this time credit will be applied to future purchases). No refunds will be given. You must inform me of weather conditions in your area. If a heat/cool pack is needed, I will include them free of charge. You must be present at time of delivery to receive your package. Express shipping requires signature (whether direct or indirect Or held at facility/delivered to business or resident). You have within 2 hours from time of delivery to inform me of any and all issues. Afterwards, all sales are final and no refunds given for any reason (this includes reasons like "tarantula dehydrated and died...." 1 month later, etc, etc). Sexed specimens are GUARANTEED molt sexed unless stated otherwise. There is NO mistake in sex. Future inquiries about a tarantula being female when specified male or vice versa will be ignored. I keep molts for THIS very reason. If you have any questions, please feel free to pm me. I will get back to you as soon as I can (usually within 24 hours). Thank you all and have a wonderful day!

Payment: Facebook messenger, money order, check (must clear my account prior to shipping) or bank of America transfer (I also have the mobile app which makes transfers easier).

Patrick SheffieId

3 Year Member
Hello! I am interested in the P. cancerides male. I got my female from you last year and we paired her and she just molted... And the male is long dead now.....any wiggle room on price? Would you be willing to trade? I have an H. pulchripes male that just matured and a G. pulchripes as well. Would trade both. Also have an H. hottentotta 4i. Let me know!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I can do $80 shipped priority with LAG. :) No need for any males at the moment. Thank you. Let me know!

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
30× 3/4-1" G. pulchra- $1225 shipped LAG with freebies. :)

20x @ $925 shipped LAG

10x @ $525 shipped LAG

Last edited:

Latest posts