• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

G. Grasso sexed pair

Phobik1

3 Year Member
Newbie to Ts here. My last T was a Pulchripes female that died molting bout a year ago.

Jamies Tarantulas has some young adult Grasso and i coulnt resist. Sooo expensive. Cant wait for them to ship. Still dont know when they will come.

Any pointers or info on keeping would be great.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Newbie to Ts here. My last T was a Pulchripes female that died molting bout a year ago.

Jamies Tarantulas has some young adult Grasso and i coulnt resist. Sooo expensive. Cant wait for them to ship. Still dont know when they will come.

Any pointers or info on keeping would be great.
Are you talking about G. grossa? If they are the suspect males on her website, they are most certainly not adult. Size wise they are bigger than G. pulchripes in my opinion. I have a G. grossa myself (suspect female), I raise mine the same way I do my other grammostolas. Deep, dry substrate and a water dish. My specimen is mellow. They are great eaters for the most part, but some can be a bit picky about when they eat.

Phobik1

3 Year Member
Are you talking about G. grossa? If they are the suspect males on her website, they are most certainly not adult. Size wise they are bigger than G. pulchripes in my opinion. I have a G. grossa myself (suspect female), I raise mine the same way I do my other grammostolas. Deep, dry substrate and a water dish. My specimen is mellow. They are great eaters for the most part, but some can be a bit picky about when they eat.
Yes. G. Grossa. They are both a bit on the small side. I got a female and a suspect male. They look great. Cant help but be excited about it.

Phobik1

3 Year Member
They are. The male is a lil bit skittish but relaxes quickly. The female isnt bothered by anything. Cant quite catch the color on camera but heres a couple of the male

Attachments

• 20200220_222453.jpg
    20200220_222453.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 11
  • 20200220_222444.jpg
    20200220_222444.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
  • 20200220_223637.jpg
    20200220_223637.jpg
    897.2 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts