• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Funny thought of the day

Slinglife

My ex wife said she would never step foot into my house if I got a Tarantula
Now I have 24 Hopefully she won't step foot into my area code

Attachments

• 20210401_134022.jpg
    20210401_134022.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 9

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Nice collection.
My "current" wife said the same kind of thing, allowing us to only have 4 Ts in my son's bedroom.
He now has 6 Ts in his bedroom (2 enclosures as she doesn't know there are 5 balforis in one of them) as well as 3 scorpions (she didn't say anything about scorpions!) and a bearded dragon. As we reached our limits with her patience and she only mentioned the house, we have an additional 100 Ts in the backyard garage :p

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Jesus man, get more!
Get her out of your town, county, state and continent.
Nice collection.
My "current" wife said the same kind of thing, allowing us to only have 4 Ts in my son's bedroom.
He now has 6 Ts in his bedroom (2 enclosures as she doesn't know there are 5 balforis in one of them) as well as 3 scorpions (she didn't say anything about scorpions!) and a bearded dragon. As we reached our limits with her patience and she only mentioned the house, we have an additional 100 Ts in the backyard garage :p
As your attorney, I advise you to not publish information like this in a public place, or forum, where opposing parties may be privy to, and use such information to take action against you.
You know my hourly rate, sir.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Jesus man, get more!
Get her out of your town, county, state and continent.

As your attorney, I advise you to not publish information like this in a public place, or forum, where opposing parties may be privy to, and use such information to take action against you.
You know my hourly rate, sir.
I am working for one of the world largest corporate law firm Mike :D
This said only Enzo could read this and he is on my side as he knows he couldn’t bring his Ts along with his mom ;)

Latest posts