• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Funny story (explains why my colbalt blue is weird)

ArachnoHorn

3 Year Member
So. At 4:30 AM, I woke up and I went to check the T’s. That’s when I realized my colbalt blue was out drinking from the water dish. I whispered “hello there” And right after I said that, it ran back to its hide. Then, I started to walk away when it suddenly came barreling at me in threat posture. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::T: Crazy spider

Arachnoclown

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Because when people join I look at their profile to see where they are from. "California people" are in my shipping area for the winter time. Your profile said 15. That put you on the "no sale" list.

ArachnoHorn

3 Year Member
Because when people join I look at their profile to see where they are from. "California people" are in my shipping area for the winter time. Your profile said 15. That put you on the "no sale" list.
“My profile said I’m 15” Proof please. Send me a photo of my profile where it says I’m 15. ill wait...........

Latest posts