• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Fun nights

CAcowgirl

Shoot. You're in Tucson. Of course it's a nice night. LOL! Glad life is good in this moment. I just finished Japanese cuisine - a treat. No booze this time for me. But I believe I'll let myself have an ice cream bar and some chocolate covered strawberries as a consolation.

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
It's such a nice night. Got my liquor and greens and just chillin.. love to all my spider lovers out there!!!!
E976045C-5496-4CD3-872E-CBD0FFE6AAB0.jpeg

tricia.w.

Shoot. You're in Tucson. Of course it's a nice night. LOL! Glad life is good in this moment. I just finished Japanese cuisine - a treat. No booze this time for me. But I believe I'll let myself have an ice cream bar and some chocolate covered strawberries as a consolation.
The chocolate covered strawberries sound so good right now!! Are you from Japan?

CAcowgirl

I've sadly not found too much Chinese that suits me since my taste buds discovered: Thai, Korean, Filipino, Vietnamese, Ethiopian, Armenian, Persian, Afghani, Pakistani, and East Indian. I just realized that some of the most flavorful and colorful food comes from countries where the most saucy and colorful tarantulas also come from. :D

CAcowgirl

Yes, I must travel! I really wish I could travel more. There's so much in the world I'd love to experience myself instead of just via TV. I've only traveled to 3 countries and only once did I leave this continent to visit Grenada, West Indies, with a one-day stop in Puerto Rico.

I'm just fortunate that an ex-boyfriend early on in my adult years exposed me to Japanese and Korean. Another friend convinced me to try Ethiopian. And all of the others just fell into place. And I'm also fortunate to have nearly every cuisine imaginable within reasonable driving distance.