• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Friend looking for a Eupalaestrus campestratus

Allthingsterrarium

3 Year Member
Hello everybody! My cousin just joined this forum tonight and currently it might take a little while to activate her account and for her to learn her way around the site so in the mean time I'd like to help her by seeing if anybody is willing to sell a Eupalaestrus campestratus or Pink Zebra Beauty tarantula which is proving very hard to find elsewhere. She will most likely post her own wanted ad soon enough but until then I will try to link her to any offers anybody here can give. Preferably we are looking for at least a sub-adult as a sling is too fragile and she can't deal with that right now. Bare in mind I will read any offers and try to link as many as I can but I will only be able to respond to the best ones provided there are a lot of them. Thanks for reading!

Thistles

3 Year Member
Not a problem. Have her PM me and I should get an email. I don't check the forum as often as I'd like; I'm totally swamped lately!