• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Fresh Mature male P. Tigrinawesseli for trade or sale

Zdillon

I just had my p. Tigrinawesseli molt out into a mature male almost a week ago. He is already spinning sperm webs and he is close to 7in. I do not have a female for him so I am looking to trade or sell him unless I come across a female for him. I am willing to trade for Poecilotheria species or other old world slings or adults of equal value or more but really prefer Poecilotheria. I am open to open to trade for possible reptiles and other things as well. If you have an interest in trading or have a female your looking to sell please reach out to me.

Thank you
Zach

Zdillon

I still have him pending a possible transaction from a while ago so I figured I would update the post just incase nothing happens. Let me know if interested or have any questions. This is a picture of him as he snuck behind his backdrop in hos enclose.

Attachments

• 20180520_214113.jpg
    20180520_214113.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 42

Latest posts