• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US FREE - Mexican red rump and Trinidad chevron

Catherine

3 Year Member
I'm giving away three adult Ts. I'd like to keep them, but I'm moving to Europe and I don't think they'd like the journey.

Two mexican red rumps, one trinidad chevron, all about two years old.

I can't ship them, but can drop them off or have them picked up somewhere in New Jersey or Eastern Pennsylvania.

Let me know if there's interest!

Underclock

3 Year Member
If it doesn't work out with Joe H, I also live in driving distance, and would be able to give them a good home

Catherine

3 Year Member
Hi both, thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately, I really can't ship them. I'm already heading out, and a friend is taking care of them. It's a pick-up or very local dropoff sort of situation, this one. Another interested person has been in touch, but if they can't pick up, I'll message you with an address, Underclock. Ta!

Austin S.

3 Year Member
If your friend can get a box and some containers together, and just pack them (I can provide proper shipping mechanics), I can send FedEx to your location, and just pick the box up. Your friend would not have to leave the house, nor pay for shipping.
Let me know if this is a possibility. If not, I completely understand!
Kindest regards,
Austin

Catherine

3 Year Member
Hi there, thanks all. Someone has agreed to pick them up so we're all set. Sorry about the shipping - if I have more tarantulas to give away in the future I'll leave them with a more tarantula-friendly friend!