• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Found a mate for my male Avicularia Urticans

aragog27_tj

3 Year Member
I found a female to mate my male Avicularia Urticans with I'm doing a trade deal with one of the members on here his name is Dustin Amack on the forum and his female is beautiful I'm going to ship the male out today does anybody know where I can get heat packs for cheap does home depot sell them or Wal-Mart i need one today or by this weekend and you guys let me know if this is a good deal I don't want to seem disrespectful but I want know if this member is trust worthy because I don't want to get sheisted out of a tarantula not saying he will I'm just new to this forum and I don't know everbody

Mr. P

3 Year Member
Any place that sells hunting supplies will have them including Walmart. If you go into the sporting section look for hand and foot warmers.

aragog27_tj

3 Year Member
Any place that sells hunting supplies will have them including Walmart. If you go into the sporting section look for hand and foot warmers.
Thank you very much I need one that will last for at least 40-72 hrs even tho I am shipping him overnight express who knows what the post office will do I don't trust them lol

Mr. P

3 Year Member
I have never seen any that last longer then 24hrs but if you have insulated packaging it should be good.

Latest posts