• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US For sale

Doozer

3 Year Member
I have a mature male p. vittata that I can sell, trade, or do a breeding loan. All options are negotiable, even cost of shipping.

Doozer

3 Year Member
Very possible. I was thinking that if any one wanted him, I would just ask for ten slings. Would you consider keeping him or do you just want to borrow him.

Theneil

3 Year Member
Very possible. I was thinking that if any one wanted him, I would just ask for ten slings. Would you consider keeping him or do you just want to borrow him.

Well i don’t mind holding on to him if we did a loan and you didn’t want him back, or i would be happy to forward him on to somebody else, as long as the shipping costs were covered. But At the earliest, j suspect my girl will molt in several months. I just puled her eggsac a few days ago and they are still EWLs, so it will probably be a while. Don’t wait on me. but if he is still around when my girl is ready, i would give it another shot.

Latest posts