• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US FOR SALE

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
A FEW LEFT. ALL PICTURES ARE OF EXACT SPECIMENS FOR SALE.

0.1 AF C. schioedtei (one of the prettiest of this genus, imo)- $175
20181207_173223.jpg

0.1 Juvenile L. polycuspulatus- $175
20181208_180545.jpg

0.1 YMF C. lividum- $100 (missing one leg)
20181207_173156.jpg

0.1 SAF P. auratus- $175
20181110_180022.jpg

TOS: LAG ON ALL SHIPMENTS. THESE PRICES INCLUDE LAG EXPRESS SHIPPING. SIGNATURE REQUIRED. YOU MUST REPORT ANY ISSUES WITHIN 2 HOURS OF DELIVERY OR PICKUP. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU FAIL TO REPORT ISSUES WITHIN THE 2 HOUR TIME FRAME, LAG IS VOID AND NO REFUND GIVEN. TIME WILL BE PROVIDED BY COURIER FACILITY. YOU MUST BE PRESENT AT TIME OF DELIVERY OR HAVE SOMEONE THERE TO SIGN FOR YOU. IN THE EVENT OF A DOA AND TOS ARE FOLLOWED, I WILL REFUND PURCHASE PRICE MINUS SHIPPING (I DO NOT REFUND SHIPPING COSTS AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON). 72 HOUR UNIHEAT HEAT PACKS WILL BE ADDED TO EACH PACKAGE TO ENSURE SAFE TEMPS DURING TRANSIT. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME. THANK YOU ALL FOR LOOKING AND HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!!! :)

PAYMENT ACCEPTED VIA PAYPAL

Last edited:

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
A FEW LEFT. ALL PICTURES ARE OF EXACT SPECIMENS FOR SALE.

0.1 AF C. schioedtei (one of the prettiest of this genus, imo)- $175
View attachment 34262

0.1 Juvenile L. polycuspulatus- $175
View attachment 34263

0.1 YMF C. lividum- $100 (missing one leg)
View attachment 34264

0.1 SAF P. auratus- $175
View attachment 34265

TOS: LAG ON ALL SHIPMENTS. THESE PRICES INCLUDE LAG EXPRESS SHIPPING. SIGNATURE REQUIRED. YOU MUST REPORT ANY ISSUES WITHIN 2 HOURS OF DELIVERY OR PICKUP. IN THE EVENT THAT YOU FAIL TO REPORT ISSUES WITHIN THE 2 HOUR TIME FRAME, LAG IS VOID AND NO REFUND GIVEN. TIME WILL BE PROVIDED BY COURIER FACILITY. YOU MUST BE PRESENT AT TIME OF DELIVERY OR HAVE SOMEONE THERE TO SIGN FOR YOU. IN THE EVENT OF A DOA AND TOS ARE FOLLOWED, I WILL REFUND PURCHASE PRICE MINUS SHIPPING (I DO NOT REFUND SHIPPING COSTS AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON). 72 HOUR UNIHEAT HEAT PACKS WILL BE ADDED TO EACH PACKAGE TO ENSURE SAFE TEMPS DURING TRANSIT. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO PM ME. THANK YOU ALL FOR LOOKING AND HAVE A WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!!! :)

PAYMENT ACCEPTED VIA PAYPAL

That P. auratus is becoming too tempting (trying to keep the tarantula gods from talking to me), same for the L. polycuspulatus and C. lividum

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
That P. auratus is becoming too tempting (trying to keep the tarantula gods from talking to me), same for the L. polycuspulatus and C. lividum

The polycuspulatus is a new addition. :) Beautiful spider. I always thought pics of them online were gorgeous but in person, pics do them no justice.

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The polycuspulatus is a new addition. :) Beautiful spider. I always thought pics of them online were gorgeous but in person, pics do them no justice.
I just did a search for some pictures and you are correct. How do you raise them (answer c ould be the deciding factor between me opening my wallet or not).

Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I just did a search for some pictures and you are correct. How do you raise them (answer c ould be th as deciding factor between me opening my wallet or not).

Right now, she is in a terrarium with premium (dry) top soil. I mist once every two weeks. Keep a water dish on the opposite end of her terrarium and overflow once a week. She is very docile. Keep the substrate about 6-8" and offer a hide. Pretty easy to maintain. I keep all of my tarantulas at room temp (72°-76°f).

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Right now, she is in a terrarium with premium (dry) top soil. I mist once every two weeks. Keep a water dish on the opposite end of her terrarium and overflow once a week. She is very docile. Keep the substrate about 6-8" and offer a hide. Pretty easy to maintain. I keep all of my tarantulas at room temp (72°-76°f).
Sounds easy enough

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I have to inquire about that one and the P. auratus (I've been trying to find more Phormictopus sp. to add to my collection)

PM coming shortly @Casey K.

Last edited:

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
NO WINDOW SHOPPERS, PLEASE. PLEASE ONLY INQUIRE IF YOU INTEND TO PURCHASE. THANK YOU.

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Bump to the top: All of these are still available.