• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

For Sale - T's and other inverts.

pennpets

3 Year Member
Hi,
My name is Bryan, I am located in south central Pennsylvania. My business started as aquarium set-up and maintenance. Due to customers requesting certain "exotics", and my time as a hobbyist, I decided to expand into the invertebrate market. We also breed ball pythons and several types of reptiles.

Please check out our site: http://www.pennpets.com and click on the link for Store

Currently we have:

Tarantulas:
Avicularia avicularia (in stock) - Pinktoe - adult confirmed female $28.75
Avicularia avicularia (in stock) - pinktoe - 2" unsexed - $22.50
Avicularia metallica (in stock) -Giant Metallic pinktoe -sub adult to adult confirmed female $66.75
Avicularia metallica (in stock) - Giant metallic pinktoe - sub adult unsexed $40.00
Gramastolla porteri (in stock) - Chilean rose - adult confirmed female - $26.00
Gramastolla porteri (in stock) - Chilean rose - lrg subadult - unsexed $20.00
Gramastolla rosea (in stock) - RED Chilean rose - adult confirmed female $66.00
(Chile has restrictions on imports of G. rosea)​
Theraphosa stirmi - burgandy birdeating - sub adult- female 6" $148.50

Scorpions:
C. gracilis - Florida bark scorpion - 1.5 to 2" - $15.25
H. arizonensis - Desert hairy scorpion - $23.75

Millipedes:
Chicobolus spinigerus - Florida Ivory millipede 3 - 5" - $10.50
Spirobolidea tybolis - California red stripe millipede 2.5 - 3" - $7.00

Contact me to receive a 5% discount on orders for members of tararantulaforum.com

Terms:
Payment via PayPal only. I ship Either FedEx or USPS, contact me for details. All sales final. Shipping continental US only.

L.A.G. and Refunds:
Live arrival only guaranteed if using FedEx overnight and signature required upon delivery. If you receive a D.O.A. please email me a picture within 4 hours I will refund purchase price or ship a suitable replacement if one is available. No refunds on shipping or any reason other than DOA. I will not ship if temperatures are in extremes. (i.e. <40 degrees >89 degrees). I ship using insulated boxes and heat packs if necessary.

Thank you,

Petsotics

3 Year Member
It says the the domain is up for sale...huh? Not that I'm interested in it...I'm not. I just thought you may want to know if you didn't already. ;)

Latest posts