• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Five new, small and fast arrivals

Nunua

3 Year Member
After suddenly losing one of the recently gotten tarantulas, Augacephalus ezendami female, I decided that I have space to take few new babies :rolleyes: So, here are the newest purchases from Creatures From The North with one freebie :D

Pterinochilus murinus DCF, supposed Mikumi locality
6982966998.png

Haploclastus devamatha
28b47c8764.png

Pterinochilus lapalala
cca1825048.png

Sahydroaraneus raja
0fcb6c47fa.png

and the freebie, Haplocosmia himalayana
fc5281818b.png

Last edited:

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
After suddenly losing one of the recently gotten tarantulas, Augacephalus ezendami female, I decided that I have space to take few new babies :rolleyes: So, here are the newest purchases from Creatures From The North with one freebie :D

Pterinochilus murinus DCF, supposed Mikumi locality
6982966998.png

Haploclastus devamatha
28b47c8764.png

Pterinochilus lapalala
cca1825048.png

Sahydroaraneus raja
0fcb6c47fa.png

and the freebie, Haplocosmia himalayana
fc5281818b.png
I got a mystery box form Creatures From The North last week. they are really good to deal with and have a fantastic selection to choose from. Congrats :)

Last edited:

Nunua

3 Year Member
Thanks all! I now have a nice round amount of 20 tarantulas :D P. lapalala took a refreshing run all around the kitchen table before accepting its new enclosure. P. murinus DCF sulked in its vial for the longest.

Latest posts