• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

First T on its way!

Whitelightning777

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Awesome!! I've purchased Ts from both of them, they are incredible. If they both had something I wanted, it would come down to price.

Jamie's has great prebuilt enclosure kits that'll work for practically any size be it a sling, juvenile etc. I totally think that you should partake rather then trying to Jerry rig up a cage yourself.

They're always nice because I can have a terrestrial one and an arboreal one laying around as spares.

Of course, pics are (almost) mandatory!!

What size are they?

RachelC

3 Year Member
Awesome!! I've purchased Ts from both of them, they are incredible. If they both had something I wanted, it would come down to price.

Jamie's has great prebuilt enclosure kits that'll work for practically any size be it a sling, juvenile etc. I totally think that you should partake rather then trying to Jerry rig up a cage yourself.

They're always nice because I can have a terrestrial one and an arboreal one laying around as spares.

Of course, pics are (almost) mandatory!!

What size are they?
They’re all slings, the GBB is 3/4”, not sure about the others. And I ordered a beginner special which comes with a juvenile enclosure with all the necessities.

octanejunkie

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Congrats!

We got a 3/4" GBB from Jaime last week and have it in a terrestrial sling enclosure. Ours ate a pinhead Lat 3 days after receiving it and has just begun webbing.

Looking forward to following your progress as we are almost certain to have sibling slings [emoji2]

Best of luck with your other soon new to you arrivals!

(I just posted about our GBB and two other slings we got too here: https://tarantulaforum.com/index.php?threads/21754/)

RachelC

3 Year Member
Congrats!

We got a 3/4" GBB from Jaime last week and have it in a terrestrial sling enclosure. Ours ate a pinhead Lat 3 days after receiving it and has just begun webbing.

Looking forward to following your progress as we are almost certain to have sibling slings [emoji2]

Best of luck with your other soon new to you arrivals!

(I just posted about our GBB and two other slings we got too here: https://tarantulaforum.com/index.php?threads/21754/)
Siblings! Cool! :D

Nunua

3 Year Member
Congrats for the first orders :) It will acquire patience to wait them to arrive, but also when you'll start learning their behaviour etc :D

RachelC

3 Year Member
Ugh! SO CUTE!! :D

Attachments

• A2125678-4BF0-4BE2-A768-3ADB0447BAB9.jpeg
    A2125678-4BF0-4BE2-A768-3ADB0447BAB9.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18

Latest posts