• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Finally found one

AndrewClayton

so I’ve had an Eratigena Atrica for a while now turns out it’s a mature female so I’ve been keeping an eye out for a MM wandering the house while reading all these stories and people posting pics of them finding some but still no luck for me. But now eventually, I’m lying in bed writing this was just putting my phone on charge and with the light off the phone spotted something out the corner of my eye and there it was my elusive MM Eratigena Atrica. So little breeding project then going to let the slings loose if it’s successful so wish me luck I will upload pics of the guy in the morning off to sleep now

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
I found a massive MM male in the bath 2 nights ago. Both me and my partner agreed it was the biggest one we've seen our whole lives, and I've seen lots of massive EA's on an annual basis in my mother's house lol.

AndrewClayton

Here he is here not the biggest but mature none the less
0AAD2AD8-CA08-4262-8DBE-1E7DC10F590C.jpeg
B2CFAE3E-2AF7-4EFE-BE6F-02BF3B68043E.jpeg

Just attempted the mating there and disaster the Male was that small compared to her as soon as he entered she attacked and never gave him a chance. Quite gutted about this
image.jpg

Jess S

1,000+ Post Club
Shame I couldn't have sent you Mr Bath Lurker

The picture doesn't do the size of him justice, but he was easily the length of a standard bar of soap.

Snapchat-280541277.jpg

Latest posts