• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Few Pokies FS/FT

West Side Arachnids

3 Year Member
I have some Poecilotherias mostly females that I am trying to Sell to buy other pokies or i would trade for Ornata Female or P Metallica Female.
I have
P regalis x2 2inch 60$ for both. Unsexed.
P striata 60$ 3inch unsexed.
P smithi 2-3inch 150$ unsexed.
P Tigrinawesseli 4.5-5inch 200$ confirmed female.
P subfusca Pair, Male matured jan 2021 female is 4.5inch 325$ for both.
P rufilata 7-8inch 300$ confirmed female.
P vittata 6-7inch 250$ confirmed female.
Located in Arizona but will ship if able to.
LAG Available only with overnight.

West Side Arachnids

3 Year Member
I have some Poecilotherias mostly females that I am trying to Sell to buy other pokies or i would trade for Ornata Female or P Metallica Female.
I have
P regalis x2 2inch 60$ for both. Unsexed.
P striata 60$ 3inch unsexed.
P smithi 2-3inch 150$ unsexed.
P Tigrinawesseli 4.5-5inch 200$ confirmed female.
P subfusca Pair, Male matured jan 2021 female is 4.5inch 325$ for both.
P rufilata 7-8inch 300$ confirmed female.
P vittata 6-7inch 250$ confirmed female.
Located in Arizona but will ship if able to.
LAG Available only with overnight.
Subfusca -sold-

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Tell you what I'll do.....I will trade you my female P. ornata for your striata and smithi unsexed. If one or both happens to be male, I will just do a breeding loan with my friend @Arachnoclown

I can vent sex then when they get here. If they turn out to be females, it's a win win for me either way. I don't mind. If they're males they will go to Kenny. :)

West Side Arachnids

3 Year Member
Tell you what I'll do.....I will trade you my female P. ornata for your striata and smithi unsexed. If one or both happens to be male, I will just do a breeding loan with my friend @Arachnoclown

I can vent sex then when they get here. If they turn out to be females, it's a win win for me either way. I don't mind. If they're males they will go to Kenny. :)
Ok sure, what size is the ornata?

Casey K.

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member

@Arachnoclown

Sorry pal but this person was a waste of time. Can't do any breeding loans. My apologies, friend.

West Side Arachnids

3 Year Member
@Arachnoclown

Sorry pal but this person was a waste of time. Can't do any breeding loans. My apologies, friend.
Now you are on my thread? You could not just msg your friend that?? Lmao what a low life you are. you really have nothing better to do than talk bad about me for not trading you? You should go cook for your husband or go take care of your kids is what you should do instead of Going to extra mile to look pretty. Please stay off my threads. Bye!

Oursapoil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Now you are on my thread? You could not just msg your friend that?? Lmao what a low life you are. you really have nothing better to do than talk bad about me for not trading you? You should go cook for your husband or go take care of your kids is what you should do instead of Going to extra mile to look pretty. Please stay off my threads. Bye!
Neutral here as I was not part of the deal but I have to mention how mysogynistic your comment does sound, it sure doesn't portrait you as someone to do business with. Cheers.

Latest posts