• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Females and slings

Waltmcgralt

Hello,

1) I have 3 Phrixotrichus Vulpinus slings I've been keeping for about 6 months. Looking to sell for $125 each. Roughly .25-.33 inch

However, I am willing to lower the price to $100 each on them if all are bought at once.

In my experience not too hard of a species to care for, but they do exhibit strange semi-arboreal? behavior.

2) Aphonopelma sp Puebla 3-3.5 inch female

3) E Campestratus 4-4.5 inch specimen $225 ( Fairly large abdomen, hoping to meet up locally atm rather than ship)

NOTE: I do not know the sex of the E Campestratus. Bought the specimen from a fellow hobbyist who was leaning toward female. In my experience the T has been slow to grow even in a warm environment.

4) Thrixopelma sp Blue Lagunas 1-1.5 inch slings $100-$125 depending on size

5) Thrixopelma Cyaneolum 2 slings .75 inch $90, 1 sling 1.75-2 inches $115

Located in Prattville AL, willing to meet up within a reasonable distance either in AL or GA.

Tos: LAG is provided so long as I'm contacted within 2 hours of arrival of package and as long as there are no delays with shipping. FedEx will be used at all times. I highly recommend shipping to a FedEx hub.

In the event of a DOA, the buyer will be reimbursed the price of the item purchased or an equivalent amount of tarantulas to make up for the DOA, the cost of shipping will not be reimbursed. All sales are final. Shipping charges are based on location. Ship your reptiles will be used to determine shipping price.

Minimum order $100

Latest posts