• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Female lasiodora parahybana

Seamus

3 Year Member
Hi guys hope your all well I am receiving a female lasiodora parahybana from so many legs tomorrow and andy has just emailed me to say that upon getting her ready for packaging he noticed that she wasn't walking properly due to her back legs not looking right. Is this something to worry about or will her next moult rectify this
Cheers

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Hi guys hope your all well I am receiving a female lasiodora parahybana from so many legs tomorrow and andy has just emailed me to say that upon getting her ready for packaging he noticed that she wasn't walking properly due to her back legs not looking right. Is this something to worry about or will her next moult rectify this
Cheers
I would ask that question to the seller. Hard to say without seeing it.

Seamus

3 Year Member
I have asked him he just said that 3 months ago she made an egg sac but wasn't fertile and he thinks she is coming up for a moult but I'm unsure what to do. He has given me a guarantee up until her next moult but is unsure what is wrong

ilovebrachys

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Personally I wouldn't want him to post her as it sounds like a risk to me - it would be a shame to lose her if something is wrong so if possible delay the postage if possible? That's what I would do if the option was available :)