• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Feels like home

FishermanSteve

3 Year Member
1E362E4A-0383-4F06-98EC-099FDA891DB1.jpeg
Hey everyone my name is Steve. I signed up for the boards in 2017 but shortly after I put the hobby aside when I moved. I’ve been keeping ts for the last 11 years and like some folks here, I am soo sick of the pretentious attitudes on arachnoboards. I love how everyone here is supportive to new keepers and old. I plan on being more present on the forum so I wanted to properly introduce myself!

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
View attachment 40711 Hey everyone my name is Steve. I signed up for the boards in 2017 but shortly after I put the hobby aside when I moved. I’ve been keeping ts for the last 11 years and like some folks here, I am soo sick of the pretentious attitudes on arachnoboards. I love how everyone here is supportive to new keepers and old. I plan on being more present on the forum so I wanted to properly introduce myself!
Hi Steve, welcome to the forum. great bunch of people.on here I am sure you will like being part of our family.

FishermanSteve

3 Year Member
Super embarrassing question but I created a media album for pics that I want to upload but I have no idea how to create a private album. Can you make an existing album private? haha

AndrewClayton

Super embarrassing question but I created a media album for pics that I want to upload but I have no idea how to create a private album. Can you make an existing album private? haha
I would just create a new private album and just renamed the media album you have created. Or if you can’t find a way you can always ask a moderator there very helpful

mrsoul1974

3 Year Member
View attachment 40711 Hey everyone my name is Steve. I signed up for the boards in 2017 but shortly after I put the hobby aside when I moved. I’ve been keeping ts for the last 11 years and like some folks here, I am soo sick of the pretentious attitudes on arachnoboards. I love how everyone here is supportive to new keepers and old. I plan on being more present on the forum so I wanted to properly introduce myself!
Nice to have you here! Welcome!

Latest posts