• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US Fearnottarantulas.com

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
I just placed an order with this vendor and so far i'm happy. shopping cart page indicates to contact them about signing for the package, so i shot off an email about my location. I didn't notice the shipping minimum order amount when i placed the order, but Tanya was quick to reply to my original email about it.

$45 minimum order for shipping with them, or free pickup if you're in their area. Unfortunately i'm on the other side of the US. Need a reputable breeder around here ;)

Anyway after a few banter emails I added another T to my order. She let me know it won't ship until next week, they took a vacation and are backed up.

We'll have to see how they do with packaging, but what i've watched so far today on youtube is that they're in the big leagues with Paul, Anastasia, and Ken.

I'm excited about this one :)

Update!!

T's arrived today. Packaging is spot on like an order from Ken or Paul or the other major vendors. Cold pack was provided with a foam divider. Ts were all packed nice and snug in their vials with moist paper towels. The D. pentaloris had pulled a scrap of the paper off and wanted to take it with him to his new home ;)

10 out of 5 stars for Tanya :D She kept me informed during the 3 week or so wait what was happening, asked about our collection, about my son, etc. She's the first vendor I've had so far that showed an interest in the buyer, i loved it! Emails were promptly answered within an hour or 2, even when she was away at a Con.

Here's pics of the packaging. I removed the foam divider there
20160817_120946[1].jpg

Here you can see the great vial packaging. You can see hte plug in there almost half way down, further securing the T in the vial.
20160817_121229[1].jpg

Last edited:

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Unfortunately the E. campustratus isn't ready to ship for a few more weeks :( So she offered a refund or wait until they molt for shipping. I emailed for the refund then thought that's only a couple weeks out, so i emailed back to hold them till the 16th for shipping. So we'll see if she refunded it before she got my 2nd email ;) Great service so far, i'm quite impressed with his vendor as a new one i've never tried.

Update:
Email conversation with Tanya, she's holding the Ts for me until the week of the 16th, hoping they'll have molted by then and are big enough to ship. She also mentioned a freebie for having to wait :)
so far i'm still at 5 starts with fearnottarantulas :D

Last edited:

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
i started this one thinking i'd have my T's the following Tuesday. but now i'm waiting for a few weeks for the small one to molt. I will give Tanya kudos for keeping me updated on this. I haven't seen that from any other vendor i've used, but then again i've never had to wait for a molt to ship ;)

kormath

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tanya emailed today, said the T's would ship tomorrow, arriving Wednesday :D and she threw in a P. vittata as a freebie since this is my son's early bday gift and for waiting almost a month for the PZB to molt so it could be shipped. Now i have the "waiting for arrival" anxiety jitters lol.

Latest posts