• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Favorite camera

Aracnoenthusiast

3 Year Member
What does everyone use to take their pictures, I see some amazing photos in the threads. I'm assuming macro lenses. But what's everyone's go to?

PanzoN88

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
What does everyone use to take their pictures, I see some amazing photos in the threads. I'm assuming macro lenses. But what's everyone's go to?
I mainly use the camera from my galaxy S9+, I do have a camcorder that I bought a year or two back, I just never bought an SD card for it. Came with a macro lens and tripod. I mainly bought it for my paranormal hobby as it has night vision, but the fact it came with a macro lens is just a bonus.

I will be upgrading from my galaxy to something newer (either the S20+ or ultra or possibly go back to iPhone), which usually means better camera. I may also buy a canon DSLR in the future (not sure which model yet).

Enn49

Staff member
1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I have a Digi Compact. It's a Fujifilm Finepix Z5 and is probably the 5th one I've had. The colours are very natural and it's small enough to carry in my pocket so it's always at hand for those unexpected photo opportunities.

menavodi

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
I used my Nikon with all different lenses for years, but now the cameras on the phones are getting so much better. I hardly use the Nikon any more.

Soulman

I used my Nikon with all different lenses for years, but now the cameras on the phones are getting so much better. I hardly use the Nikon any more.
The f4 was top of the range at.still better than some of the models today.cheap on batteries a lot of AA. So no problem there.I had a bronica which was 35mms film,120mm,Polaroid,and you could get a digital back which was about 25 pix.had a lot of cameras.you take the picture not the camera.I'm old school.

Latest posts