• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Fathers day

Johnnyp1987

3 Year Member
The other week i picked up a tall exo terra at a steal for £20 on gumtree. I replaced the mesh with perspex and made it an arboreal setup with the hope i might be able to blag the missus for a new T. Anyway ive just got home from work to a nice suprise, a package for fathers day. Inside it there was a female p.regalis [emoji2] its my fathers day present but ive had it early.
28dfb9d5e8f414fc9fe533585d48b5c6.jpg

b38dd42bf3e18f189d18c329506474f5.jpg

4ddfaafa77a6df36652204b1359df03e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
That's awesome! What a great family!
Happy early Father's Day.
Little beauty you have there!

Johnnyp1987

3 Year Member
It was a nice suprise seen as my missus isnt all too keen on my Ts. She doesnt hate them, shes interested in them and what they do and i think she tolerates them because me and my little girl love them but i really didnt expect this. Ive named her india. She is a beauty, not a little beauty though, shes huge lol. The photos dont do her size and colour justice.
That takes my collection to 10 now, shame one of my p.metallica slings died or it would be 11 [emoji20]

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
The other week i picked up a tall exo terra at a steal for £20 on gumtree. I replaced the mesh with perspex and made it an arboreal setup with the hope i might be able to blag the missus for a new T. Anyway ive just got home from work to a nice suprise, a package for fathers day. Inside it there was a female p.regalis [emoji2] its my fathers day present but ive had it early.
28dfb9d5e8f414fc9fe533585d48b5c6.jpg

b38dd42bf3e18f189d18c329506474f5.jpg

4ddfaafa77a6df36652204b1359df03e.jpg

Awesome surprise......my (ex) wife limited my collection to 3 when we were together and she always had to have so ething in return (selfish mare.....well rid) have 24 now (was 25 but my MF GBB died a couple of days ago). Happy Fathers Day, reckon I will get socks if I am lucky.....lol

Phil

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Dang! Going to make the kids start calling me daddy! GRATS!
Not long to wait for my Father's day presents now. This Sunday in the UK. Pretty sure there will not be a spider though. And don't worry everyone, if I do get new undies I will not subject you to the sight of me modelling them. I am sure the moderators on the site would have it take down in no time. The post not my undies.....lmao

Kymura

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Not long to wait for my Father's day presents now. This Sunday in the UK. Pretty sure there will not be a spider though. And don't worry everyone, if I do get new undies I will not subject you to the sight of me modelling them. I am sure the moderators on the site would have it take down in no time. The post not my undies.....lmao
lmao

Had me wondering til that last line o_O

Latest posts