• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

US FangzTV and Paladin Exotics 2-in-1 review

Tyler Kuykendall

3 Year Member
I ordered 4 tarantulas from FangzTv and 3 from Paladin Exotics, and they all came in prime condition.

They answered my emails quickly, and both gave me a freebie. If you're to order from Paladin Exotics, you may ask about choosing your freebie - I got a juvenile desert hairy scorpion, which surprised me (having no experience with scorpion care).

I'd give my business with both sites 5 stars out of 5. :)

Poppy2020

3 Year Member
FangzTv is awesome! Reasonably priced and the slings have always arrived safely and well packaged. Very healthy too. My favorite supplier.

Paladin Exotics

I ordered 4 tarantulas from FangzTv and 3 from Paladin Exotics, and they all came in prime condition.

They answered my emails quickly, and both gave me a freebie. If you're to order from Paladin Exotics, you may ask about choosing your freebie - I got a juvenile desert hairy scorpion, which surprised me (having no experience with scorpion care).

I'd give my business with both sites 5 stars out of 5. :)
Thanks for the good feedback.
Dont forget to use promo code "paladinkeeper" for 10% off your next order from paladinexotics.com!