• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Exciting new arrivals!

MatthewM1

3 Year Member
So excited about the 3 slings I just unpacked I decided they deserved a new thread instead of just a bump on my photo thread :p 2x P. muticus 1.25"-1.5"ish and a G. pulchra .5"-.75"ish. I've gotten alot of arboreals recently and had an itch for some more terrestrials.

Attachments

• WP_20141021_006.jpg
    WP_20141021_006.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 47
  • WP_20141021_003.jpg
    WP_20141021_003.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41
  • WP_20141021_007.jpg
    WP_20141021_007.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 40

Tomoran

3 Year Member
Tarantula Club Member
Wow, what an awesome haul! I just picked up two P, muticus slings myself, so its sweet to hear that someone else is showing them some love. :)

Congrats!

Tom

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
So much fun getting a new sling. Been like forever for me. Actually about 3 weeks :confused:....

Congrats!

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Congrats on the new arrivals, slings are so cute.
With me it's opposite: I got 4 terrestrials first (although my GBB sling seems to be semi arboreal) and have just ordered my first 2 arboreals (A. versi and T. Gigas). Should be here on Tuesday.

MatthewM1

3 Year Member
Thanks everybody :) these two species have been at the top of my list for a while now so im extra excited. Haha I know what you mean Denny, its usually every 3 weeks or so I really start getting the itch for new slings. Half the time its sooner tho :p

Denny Dee

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
You got a good collection.. And you will get more and more.
Thanks Hellknite. I have learned I will never say never to more but I am done for the winter at least. Possibly an occasional show. Bummer about the true spiders is the short life span. But, then I get to get more! So it works out okay.

Fuzzball79

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
Very slippery, went from 4 to 35 in just over a year lol
Best not show my husband this reply, he still doesn't know about the 2 spiders (A. versi and T. gigas) coming on Tuesday, lol. I'll just discretely put them with the other slings, he might not notice.
I also entered a competition from that same shop to win a free spider, oops!

Latest posts