• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

Escapee

john m shires

3 Year Member
Hi might have a problem

I recently went to a t show and came away with a few slings hear is what I bought

Rusty red Baboon sp
HYSTEROCRATES CAMEROON

ORPHNAECUS SP BLUE PANAY

Pumpkin Patch
HAPALOPUS sp COLUMBIA LARGE

Venezuela Sun Tiger
PSAIMOPOEUS IMINIA

LAMPROPELMA NIGERRIMUM

HUNTSMAN

All very good so far I regularly check them to make sure all is well and it has been up until to day that is. To day on checking my stock I realised that I had not seen the
ORPHNAECUS SP BLUE PANAY not for a couple of days now. So I striped out its home and he was not there he has gone? ??? I have searched high and low I have had all its bedding out. So I start to think and remember that I put his pot that he came in I my waist bag I hand up I put rubbish in it, so I searched the bin bag and I found a spider in an egg carton it has made a we small web using bits of bedding coconut fibres it seems a little slow for a house spider anyway I took a photo hoping one of you could tell me if this is the escapee or just an innocent house spider.

john m shires

3 Year Member
ORPHNAECUS SP BLUE PANAY or NOT ?

Attachments

• sp1.jpg
    sp1.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 30

Nada

1,000+ Post Club
3 Year Member
difficult to explain, but the size of the chilecerae suggests tarantula, a "true spider" has a different structure.

Latest posts