• Are you a Tarantula hobbyist? If so, we invite you to join our community! Once you join you'll be able to post messages, upload pictures of your pets and enclosures and chat with other Tarantula enthusiasts. Sign up today!

entomology's mechanical mom running @ 100%

entomology

3 Year Member
h23a9059.jpg

entomology

3 Year Member
Mechanical mom is pretty much an ICU ( intensive care unit) incubator designed to rotate the egg sack in preferred temperature and humidity and eliminates mom eating the sack, isopods, saturation in the sack, mom don't roll or massage the sack or mold. It eliminates all that, but the mechanical mom must be test run for a while to test everything. Mom is always good I won't dispute that , but working in a few Zoos I've seen how moms become the evil ones and then we have to intervene so I just built mechanical mom an put in just for safety sake. Moms are good male no mistake it's sometimes the people stressing her to do the wrong things. all juvenile species needs incubators or controlled environments to their favor for best survival. Everyone has their own opinion and entitled to it :)

Latest posts